News:

Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt, or tech (CD/USB drive/emailed or past Octagons (CD/USB drive/emailed), see details in the "Join the Club" section at www.mgclub.org!

Main Menu

AMGBA website home page or AMGBA Photo Gallery or AMGBA Club Blog

Join or renew for 3 years and receive a free t-shirt
or tech sections on USB flash drive /emailed/CD or past Octagon issues on USB flash drive/emailed/CD
see details in the join the club section at www.mgclub.org!

Paint Color

Started by september2019, August 11, 2019, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

september2019

I have a '73 MGB. I am cleaning the carbs and then I think I need to paint it. It was originally a maroon I think. The question is what color should I make it.

Richard Moon

amgba

You might want to paint it the original color. The MGB is a beautiful car that looks good in all colors, but for originality you might want to research and go back to the original.

It might make it worth more if you ever sell it - though others may have a different opinion. Some enthusiasts look down on non original colors.

Micah Clark
American MGB Association
email: info@mgclub.org
phone/text: 773-769-7084

North America's oldest and largest club for all MGBs, MGB-GTs & Midgets.  A nonprofit organization founded in 1975 and offers color magazines, emagazines, technical advice, member recommendations on service shops, registration of your MG, a tradition of service & FREE member classified ads that appear in the magazine & on the website.

back to AMGBA website home page or AMGBA Photo Gallery or AMGBA Club Blog