AMGBA website home page or AMGBA Photo Gallery or AMGBA Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader

Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.mgclub.org!

Author Topic: Koolmat Insulation  (Read 107 times)

JohnTwist

• AMGBA Club Tech Staff
    • University Motors
Koolmat Insulation
« on: February 14, 2020, 03:37:01 PM »
The below is for everyone’s information!
John Twist

If you ever have an area that needs heat and or noise reduction, check us out. No, we are not one of those suppliers that offer low-cost thin aluminum foil on one side and cotton padding on the other. This entry-level product will wear out underneath your brake and accelerator pedals over time.

Ours is a product made from Owens Corning Silicon and bonded to Owens Corning fiberglass. The result is a thin matting that can reduce noise up to 23 decibels. Sold in rolls 30" to 60" wide or we can die-cut to your supplied dimensions. Koolmat is burn tested and certified to FAR 23.853 and 25.853.

Another feature of Koolmat is that it can withstand heat up to 500 degrees on the silicon side and 1,100 degrees on the fiberglass side. Making this lightweight product desirable for extreme heat management.
Used by NASA (Hubble Telescope), NHRA, NASCAR, FAA too.

If you would like free samples or more information please let me know.

Thank You,
Bill Jarrett
Koolmat, Inc.
149 Rolling Hill Rd.
Mooresville, NC 28117
SAFETY FAST!
John H Twist
University Motors Online
100 East Beltline Avenue SE
Grand Rapids, MI  49506

616-307-6737
johntwist@universitymotorsltd.com
www.universitymotorsltd.com

If you have found my technical advice helpful, please consider making a contribution to help defray my online expenses.  Go to my website and click the PayPal button: www.universitymotorsltd.com.

AMGBA website home page or AMGBA Photo Gallery or AMGBA Club Blog