AMGBA website home page or AMGBA Photo Gallery or AMGBA Club Blog
Subscribe in a reader

Join or renew today and receive a free t-shirt or tech CD, see details in the join the club section at www.mgclub.org!

Author Topic: 1979 MGB  (Read 449 times)

flobess

• AMGBA Club Member
  • Membership Number (if known): 22-16525
  • MG information: 1979 green B
1979 MGB
« on: July 10, 2022, 12:48:45 PM »
I am a new member but not new mgb owner. I have owned  3 since 1970s. Presently I am completing a restoration of one I bought new in 1979 which has been in storage since 1988. I also have a green one the same yr that needs a new home. I bought it from an older guy in 2008 as he could no longer drive it.  It runs and is in drivable shape but if someone wanted to restore it they could. I just missed having an MG to drive and wasn't at the point of getting my one owner car out to restore. Now I need to make room for that car and say goodbye to Mr Green MG. I wish someone would want it to fix it up nice too. I have no history on it so don't know how many past owners had it but it came to FL from NJ with the older man. No reasonable offers will be refused but I'd like $1500.  It's in my garage waiting for a new owner. 772-201-3500
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 08:33:37 PM by flobess »

amgba

• American MGB Association
  • AMGBA Club Administrator
Re: 1979 MGB
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 12:55:29 PM »
I would suggest taking advantage of the free classified ads for members which will place the ad in the member magazine, website, Facebook group, Twitter and Instagram.  Details at www.mgclub.org/mgclass.htm
American MGB Association
email: info@mgclub.org
phone/text: 773-769-7084

North America's oldest and largest club for all MGBs, MGB-GTs & Midgets.  A nonprofit organization founded in 1975 and offers color magazines, emagazines, technical advice, member recommendations on service shops, registration of your MG, a tradition of service & FREE member classified ads that appear in the magazine & on the website.

flobess

• AMGBA Club Member
  • Membership Number (if known): 22-16525
  • MG information: 1979 green B
Re: 1979 MGB
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 08:29:13 PM »
I am a new member but not new mgb owner. I have owned  3 since 1970s. Presently I am completing a restoration of one I bought new in 1979 which has been in storage since 1988. I also have a green one the same yr that needs a new home. I bought it from an older guy in 2008 as he could no longer drive it.  It runs and is in drivable shape but if someone wanted to restore it they could. I just missed having an MG to drive and wasn't at the point of getting my one owner car out to restore. Now I need to make room for that car and say goodbye to Mr Green MG. I wish someone would want it to fix it up nice too. I have no history on it so don't know how many past owners had it but it came to FL from NJ with the older man. No reasonable offers will be refused.  It's in my garage waiting for a new owner
I am a new member but not new mgb owner. I have owned  3 since 1970s. Presently I am completing a restoration of one I bought new in 1979 which has been in storage since 1988. I also have a green one the same yr that needs a new home. I bought it from an older guy in 2008 as he could no longer drive it.  It runs and is in drivable shape but if someone wanted to restore it they could. I just missed having an MG to drive and wasn't at the point of getting my one owner car out to restore. Now I need to make room for that car and say goodbye to Mr Green MG. I wish someone would want it to fix it up nice too. I have no history on it so don't know how many past owners had it but it came to FL from NJ with the older man. No reasonable offers will be refused.  It's in my garage waiting for a new owner

AMGBA website home page or AMGBA Photo Gallery or AMGBA Club Blog